This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- InterContinental Hotels Group is offering an opportunity to purchase points with a 25%-100% bonus – you’ll need to check to see your targeted bonus; and check out this post to see if purchasing IHG points is worthwhile!
- Get up to 1,250 American Airline miles for free, and the opportunity to earn another 9,250 miles!
- JetBlue will be offering a seasonal flight from New York JFK to Hyannis Cape Cod this summer
- American Express has added two new (nothing to write home about) perks to the Amex Platinum card – free Boingo WiFi and TSA PreCheck reimbursement
- You can get a $5 statement credit with Boston’s Restaurant Week by syncing your Amex credit card
- JetBlue is offering a status match (for those with status on another airline) and a status challenge to their Mosaic program
- JetBlue’s “Go Packs” are now for sale where you can purchase bulk tickets at a fixed rate
- If you’ve ever been to the Croatian Coast help a reader out and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!