This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This is a quick reminder that you have until March 31, 2014 to register for Marriott’s MegaBonus Promotion. This promotion started on February 1 and will run through April 30, 2014. However, if you pass the registration date, you will not be able to take advantage of your targeted offer – register here (if it takes you to “Session Timed Out” page, make sure to sign into your Marriott account and re-click on the registration link).
You’ll need to sign into your account and see which promotion you received, but they include the following:
- 2 stays = 1 free night for a category 1-4 hotel (expires 1 year from the date issued) – limit of two free night certificates earned during the promotion
- 20 nights = 35,000 points; 25 nights earns additional 10,000 for a total of 45,000 points
- 20 nights = 35,000 points; each additional night earns 2,000 points per night, up to 10 nights for a total of 55,000 points
- 15 nights = 25,000 points; 20 nights earns additional 10,000 for a total of 35,000 points
- 15 nights = 25,000 points; each additional night earns 2,000 points per night, up to 10 nights for a total of 45,000 points
If you’d prefer a different offer then the one you were targeted for, you might be able to call Marriott and get moved to another promotion. In the past, folks have had success getting their offer changed to another one.
I personally was targeted for the stay twice, earn a category 1-4 certificate. Last time during the Megabonus promotion I received the category 1-5 free night certificate, which is MUCH better. With many hotels moving up a category this past year, a category 1-4 hotel will not get you far (you can read more about this devaluation of category 4 and 5 hotels here).