This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Via Amazon Local, you can purchase a one year Priority Pass airport lounge membership for $69. This offer includes your first visit for free (a $27 value), so it is really like paying $42 for the membership (which typically costs $99). Also, if you are a new Amazon Local customer, you can use coupon code SPRING05 for an additional $5 off (to add this coupon code, sign into your account, click on Your Account > Payment Methods, and in the Add Promotional Code to Your Account enter SPRING05).
While this is a great discount for the Priority Pass membership, there are some things to know.
- Every time you visit a Priority Pass lounge it is $27/person
(although with this deal your first visit is free).
- Not all airports have a Priority Pass lounge in the terminal you are flying out of (you can check participating lounges here).
- Some Priority Pass lounges are run independently. This means that the folks working at the front desk do not work for the airline and unfortunately cannot help you with flight changes, issues, etc.
If you have been interested in signing up for a Priority Pass membership, this is definitely a great deal, although I still think paying $27 on top of a membership fee can be pricey. Additionally, many credit cards include Priority Pass membership as a benefit:
- American Express Platinum personal and business – The $27 fee for the card holder is waived, although all additional guests must pay the $27 fee.
- Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus – This card includes 2 free entries per card per year. After that you must pay the $27 fee. You can learn more about this benefit here.
- American Express Hilton Surpass – Must pay the $27 fee to enter the lounge.
Have you used a Priority Pass club membership before? What are your thoughts on their lounges? If you can get $27 out of it in food and beverages, then it can be worthwhile to have a quite place to sit while waiting for your flight. I personally do not think I’d pay the fee though.