This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I just checked out the current Amex Sync offers and saw a slew of new promotions starting today! I absolutely love Amex Sync promotions as I’ve been able to earn a bunch of statement credits on items I would have purchased anyways.
So, here is a compiled list of the new Amex Sync offers announced today. Some great stores have been added and all have a Twitter hashtag enrollment option which is awesome!
- PetSmart: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexPetSmart
- Tip: The $25 spend does not need to be in a single transaction. Offer is valid for online or in-store.
- Crate & Barrel: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/22/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexCrateBarrel
- Tip: Offer valid for online, purchases made via the phone, or in-store. Valid at CB2 as well. In-store gift card purchases should work. E-gift cards might not work. Does not look like the $50 spend needs to be made in a single transaction.
- Lowe’s: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexLowes
- Tip: Offer valid in-store or online. Does not look like you need to spend $50 in one transaction. Remember, Lowe’s sells gift cards in-store for many other merchants – this will trigger the statement credit!
- Zappos: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexZappos
- Tip: Does not need to be made in a single transaction. Appears as though gift card purchases might not work, will report back.
- Petco.com: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 6/16/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexPetco
- Tip: Valid online only at Petco.com. Does not need to be a single transaction.
- The Sports Authority: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexSportsAuth
- Tip: Must be a single purchase of $50 or more. Valid for in-store purchases only. Gift card purchase should trigger the statement credit.
- BP: Spend $30+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexBP
- Tip: Must be a single purchase of $30 or more. Valid at the pump only.
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Sync promotions available on this permanent page on the blog.
Some of these promotions are available via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag I’ve included while others are only available by going to the “Offers For You” tab in your AmericanExpress.com account. Some are available via the Facebook app as well. The ones that are available via Twitter anyone can register for, however, some AmericanExpress.com accounts and Facebook accounts will only include targeted offers.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series, “Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A“, “Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com“, and “Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter”