This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Just last week I posted about a slew of new Amex Sync promotions, but it seems like there are even more available!
So, here is a compiled list of the new Amex Sync offers announced in the past 24 hours.
- Dollar Tree: Spend $25+ online or via the phone, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexDollarTree
- Tip: This offer is NOT valid for in-store purchases. The $25 spend does not need to be in a single transaction.
- Teavana: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/18/2014.
- Tip: Purchase a $50 Teavana gift card and you can use it at Starbucks! In-store purchases only. Must make the $50 in a single transaction.
- 1800FLOWERS.com: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tip: Valid at Valid at 1800flowers.com & family of brands. Also valid at FannieMay.com, Cheryls.com, & ThePopcornFactory.com.
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Sync promotions available on this permanent page on the blog.
Some of these promotions are available via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag I’ve included while others are only available by going to the “Offers For You” tab in your AmericanExpress.com account. Some are available via the Facebook app as well. The ones that are available via Twitter anyone can register for, however, some AmericanExpress.com accounts and Facebook accounts will only include targeted offers.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series, “Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A“, “Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com“, and “Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter”