This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
April 15th is here. Tax day. I personally hate the process of getting my taxes done and writing a check to Uncle Sam. Although some might like the check they are getting back from the government, but know what that means right – the government has been collecting interest off of you in 2013! Nevertheless, some merchants are making this day less of a burden by offering some deals, giveaways, free stuff, etc. Here you go.
- Arby’s: Free snack-sized curly fries. Coupon here.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Buy a bag of 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese in various flavors for $10.40 (save about $3.50). Coupon here.
- Boston Market: Purchase two half-chicken individual meals for $10.40. Includes half a rotisserie chicken, a choice of two sides, and cornbread. Information here.
- McDonalds: Free small coffee during breakfast hours
- Hard Rock Cafe: From 5pm to 7pm, get a free burger, sandwich, or salad by standing up and signing in front of the other diners in the restaurant!
- Great American Cookie: Free chocolate chip cookie.
- Schlotzsky’s: Get a free sandwich (The Original) when you purchase a 32oz drink and a bag of chips.
- California Tortilla: Free chips and queso dip by saying the word “Taxes Shmaxes”.
- Cinnabon: Two free Cinnabon bites between 6pm and 8pm today.
- Office Depot: 5lbs of free shredding (ends 4/29). Coupon here.
- The Gap: Spend $50+ and get a $20 coupon to use on a future purchase on $75+.
- Fresh Direct: 8.875% off your order. Use promotion code TAXDAY.
- Sonic: Half priced drinks and slushes.
- BLT Restaurants: 50% off all cocktails, beer, and wine by the glass.
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt: Get a cup of froyo and toppings for $4.15. Information here.
- Living Social: Get $5 off a $15 purchase. Coupon code TAXDAY5.
- Olive Garden: “Buy One, Take One”, where you can purchase one entree and get a 2nd to take home. Also, get $10 off a $30 purchase with this coupon.
- SkyMall: Get 20% off any order. Coupon code TAX20.
- Blimpie: Free regular sub with purchase of a regular sub and regular drink. Coupon here.
- Bonefish Grill: $5 off two entrees. Coupon here.
- Chili’s: Get a free appetizer, dessert, or kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree. Coupon here.
- On the Border: Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entree. Information here.
If you know of any Tax Day Relief promotions, feel free to post in the comments section. Enjoy!