This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I just checked my AmericanExpress.com account and see a bunch of new promotions. The only unfortunate thing is that most are NOT available via Twitter. This means that if you want to take advantage of the offer on more than one Amex card, I highly suggest you read this post first: Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com
So, here is a compiled list of the new Amex Sync offers announced in the past 24 hours.
- Diesel: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexDiesel
- Tip: Valid at Diesel stores, Diesel outlet stores, and online.
- J.Crew: Spend $100+ online or via the phone, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 5/19/2014.
- Tip: In-store gift card purchases work.
- Shari’s Berries: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2014.
- Tip: Also includes berries.com, proflowers.com, cherrymoonfarms.com, and proplants.com. This $50 does not need to be in one transaction, but can be combined from all purchases until the expiration date.
- Godiva: Spend $50+, get a $7.50 statement credit. Expires 5/15/2014.
- Tip: Offer valid in-store or online at godiva.com.
- Lucky Strike: Spend $75+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/16/2014.
- Tip: Not valid at Lakewood, Colorado; Columbus, Ohio; or international locations.
- Henri Bendel: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 4/29/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexHenriBendel
- TheCompanyStore.com: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 6/6/2014.
- Trunk Club: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 6/11/2014.
- Reebok.com: Spend $60+ online or via the phone, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 7/1/2014.
- Tip: Excludes e-gift cards.
- Make Up Forever: Spend $100+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 6/7/2014.
- Tip: Purchase of $100+ must be made in a single transaction.
- Aubuchon Hardware: Spend $25+, get a $2 statement credit. Expires 6/8/2014.
- Carter’s: Spend $25, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 5/16/2014.
- Tip: Will work for Carter’s gift cards which can also be used at OshKosh B’gosh.
- Seasons 52: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/28/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexSeasons52
- Tip: Purchase of $50+ must be made in a single transaction.
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Sync promotions available on this permanent page on the blog.
Some of these promotions are available via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag I’ve included while others are only available by going to the “Offers For You” tab in your AmericanExpress.com account. Some are available via the Facebook app as well. The ones that are available via Twitter anyone can register for, however, some AmericanExpress.com accounts and Facebook accounts will only include targeted offers.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series