This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Chase is offering a limited time bonus for their Ink cards.
- US Airways is currently offering a 40,000 point sign up offer for their US Airways Premier World Mastercard
- Tomorrow, May 5 is the last day for the publicly available sign up offer of 75,000 points for the Hilton Amex Surpass card
- If you received the Chase Ink Bold or Chase Ink Plus in the past 90 days with the 50,000 point offer, make sure to send Chase a secure message to request an additional 10,000 points (same goes for Chase Ink Cash card)!
- InterContinental Hotels Group summer promotion is starting May 15 where you can get an extra 15,000 points
- If you apply for a Chase Ink card now you’ll be eligible to save some money with the Visa Savings Edge program
- Through August 31, you can earn 1,500 miles per Hyatt stay (instead of earning Hyatt points) – this is triple the amount of miles you typically earn
- Through May 7 you can get $5 in free Swagbucks by making a $25+ purchase with this online shopping portal
- Through June 11 you can get double Virgin America points for many transcontinental routes
- Through Gilt you can purchase a 10-20% off Virgin America coupon for $10
- If you like shopping at the deal-a-day site Vente-Privee, you can get a $40 statement credit with a $200 purchase via Amex Sync
- You can now purchase $200 Visa gift cards online at Staples.com!
- If you’ve ever been to the Dominican Republic help out a reader and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!