This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Sunday! I hope you all are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
Credit Card Reminder: The Chase Ink Bold, Chase Ink Plus, and Chase Ink Cash limited time offer is ending this week (Saturday May 31, 2014). The Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus cards are offering 60,000 points after spending $5,000 within the first three months and the Chase Ink Cash is offering 30,000 points after spending $3,000 within the first three months. You can learn more about this offer here. And here are the top 10 FAQs!
- The US Airways 100% bonus on purchasing miles ends May 31, 2014 – this is a great opportunity to fly business or first class for significantly less
- The discounted hotel reservation site TravelPony.com is giving away a free hotel night every Friday in June – you can enter now to increase your chances of winning!
- This is Week 2 of American Express’s Daily Getaways promotion – offers include: IHG Points, Caesars/Harrah’s Las Vegas, City Pass, Diamond Resorts, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Tickets
- Wyndham has gone ahead and changed some of their hotel categories, but from what I’ve read no massive changes (some changed for the better, some for the worse) and unfortunately no list compiling all the hotels that have changed
- You can earn 2,000 US Airways miles and 2,000 American Airline miles by signing up for their dining programs
- Many Amex Sync promotions are ending this Saturday May 31, 2014 – there are many good offers, including: Seasons 52 (ends 5/28), Bonobos (ends 5/30), Personal Creations, Spafinder Wellness 365, Dollar Tree, Lowe’s, Zappos, BP, Hampton Inn, iTunes, Diesel, Shari’s Berries, and Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Southwest and AirTran extended their reservation schedule till January 4, 2015 – this means you can now make reservations for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years!
- If you’ve ever been to Nassau, Bahamas help out a reader and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!