This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Tomorrow’s Daily Getaway promotion (Week 2, Day 2) is offering many packages for Caesar and Harrah’s hotels in Las Vegas at a discount. Whether or not it is a good deal really depends on the person and if the entire package is worthwhile to you or not.
With this offer you can get:
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Las Vegas for $299 (20 available)
- 3 nights at Caesars Palace Las Vegas for $1,540 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Caesars Palace Las Vegas for $465 (20 available)
- 2 nights at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Paris Las Vegas for $350 (10 available)
All of these packages include additional items, so you’ll have to check out the specific terms for each package to learn exactly what is included. For example, the 3 night package for $1,540 (or really $1,386 if you use an Amex credit card) includes: show tickets, a $200 dining credit, daily fitness center access, daily internet access and roundtrip limousine transportation between hotel and airport. Assuming you are interested in all the add-ons, I’d estimate them to be between $450 and $500. This means the three nights are costing about $900 ($300/night).
I personally wouldn’t pay $300/night to stay at Caesar’s Palace so am not quite sure this is a real deal for me. Although, you are getting a Suite, so many place a high value on this. Without looking at specific dates, my assumption is a Suite does cost more then $300/night after taxes.
If you are interested in Las Vegas packages, but not the ones listed for tomorrow, there are many other hotel packages on sale through the Daily Getaways site on other days:
- Friday June 6 – Hotel packages at Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Excalibur, Monte Carlo, and Mirage
- Friday June 13 – Hotel packages at The Venetian and The Palazzo
- Monday June 16 – Hotel packages at Bellagio, MGM Grand, Luxor, Circus Circus, and Aria
- Thursday June 19 – Hotel packages at Bally’s Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, The Quad Resort & Casino OR the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
I will personally be skipping this offer, but for those that like Vegas there might be some good packages rates. I suggest though placing your own value on the add-ons to see if the nightly rate at the hotel is actually worth it or not for you.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TOMORROW Tuesday May 27th. Quantities are extremely limited and I do believe this deal will go fast. If you are hoping to purchase one of the package deals I suggest getting to your computer a few minutes before the sale starts. Also remember, like all other Daily Getaway promotions, you’ll receive 10% off the purchase price if you use any American Express credit card!