This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
Credit Card Reminder: The Chase Ink Bold, Chase Ink Plus, and Chase Ink Cash limited time offer is ending TODAY (June 1, 2014). My links will be disabled at 3pm EST. The Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus cards are offering 60,000 points after spending $5,000 within the first three months and the Chase Ink Cash is offering 30,000 points after spending $3,000 within the first three months. You can learn more about this offer here. And here are the top 10 FAQs!
- Starwood just came out with their 30,000 point offer for their American Express card – if you want me to refer you send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chase just doubled their offer for the Chase Freedom credit card to 20,000 points after spending $500 within 3 months
- Chase Ultimate Rewards just added Singapore Airlines as a loyalty transfer partner
- You can rent an Avis rental car and earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage miles
- InterContinental Hotels Group just announced their PointBreak hotels were you can stay at one of their participating hotels for 5,000 points
- If you’ve ever been to Germany help out a reader and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!