This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I was so excited to check my Amex Sync offers this morning as many awesome promotions were added! These include Home Depot, Lord & Taylor, Dunkin’ Donuts, ExxonMobile, and many others. And the best part of these offers are that many are available via Twitter which means you can take advantage with multiple Amex credit cards! I have not been able to find all the twitter hashtags, but will continue to search for them (if they exist). You can sync your Amex card to Twitter here and learn more about syncing multiple Amex credit cards to Twitter in this prior blog post.
So, here is a compiled list of the new Amex Sync offers that I found:
- Exhale Mind Body Spa: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tip: Offer valid in store and online at exhalespa.com. Turks & Caicos location excluded. Manhattan House in NY, NY & 45 Province in Boston, MA are only open to residents of those buildings (no idea what this means!)
- TigerDirect.com: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 8/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexTigerDirect (not sure if it is working)
- Tip: Offer valid in store, online at TigerDirect.com, and via phone.
- Cesca Enoteca & Trattoria: Spend $100+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 9/1/2014.
- Texas de Brazil: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/3/2014.
- Tip: Must be a single purchase of $100+. Purchase a gift card at the restaurant to use at a future time and over multiple visits.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Spend $5+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexDunkinDonut
- Tip: Valid in-store only at US stand-alone Dunkin’ Donuts and those that are co-located only with Baskin Robbins. This means that Dunkin’ Donuts located within a gas station, hotel, etc. might not trigger the statement credit. It states that the offer is valid for gift card purchases at www.dunkindonuts.com, but I’d have to believe in store works (and the terms state valid for in-store only). But I will test out the gift card purchase and report back. Additionally, this does not state that it must be a single transaction, so this might work if you have multiple transactions that total $5 or more before the end of June.
- The Home Depot: Spend $75, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexHomeDepot
- Tip: Valid in-store and online. Purchase a gift card to trigger the statement credit. Additionally, Home Depot sells many other merchant gift cards!
- Lord & Taylor: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexLordandTaylor
- Tip: Valid in store and online at www.lordandtaylor.com. It does not state a single-transaction required, so as long as you purchase $100 in items before the end of the June you should see the statement credit. You can also purchase a $100 gift card in-store and that will trigger the statement credit. A purchased gift card online should also work, but I have not yet tested it.
- Joie: Spend $400+, get a $80 statement credit. Expires 7/1/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexJoie
- Tip: Offer valid at Joie boutiques and online at www.joie.com. This will not work for Joie items purchased at other retail stores, i.e., Bloomingdales.
- DryBar: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 7/2/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexDryBar
- Tip: Must be a single purchase of $50 or more to trigger the statement credit. DryBar also sells products in their store, so you can take advantage of this for not only a blow dry, but accessories as well (shampoo, straightener, etc.). You can also purchase DryBar gift cards in-store.
- TheDryBar.com: Spend $150, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 7/2/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexTheDrybar
- Tip: Offer valid online at TheDrybar.com/shop or by calling 1-877-379-2279. The same products you purchase in-store can also be purchased online. You can purchase gift cards to use in-store!
- ExxonMobile: Spend $30+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexExxonMobil
- Tip: Must be a single transaction of $30 or more to trigger the statement credit. Purchase must be made at the pump.
- Newegg.com: Spend $150+ get a $15 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexNewegg
- Tip: Newegg.com sometimes has free after rebate software products, so you could potentially end up making $15 with some of these products as Amex just sees the total amount on the credit card and triggers the statement credit.
- GroundLink.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/1/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexGroundLink
- Tip: This does not look like it needs to be a single transaction of $100 or more, so multiple transactions should work.
- Columbia.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 8/1/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexColumbia
- Tip: This is valid for online purchases only.
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Sync promotions available on this permanent page on the blog.
Some of these promotions are available via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag I’ve included while others are only available by going to the “Offers For You” tab in your AmericanExpress.com account. Some are available via the Facebook app as well. The ones that are available via Twitter anyone can register for, however, some AmericanExpress.com accounts and Facebook accounts will only include targeted offers.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series
- Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A
- Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com
- Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards