This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Groupon is offering a great deal right now where you can purchase a $20 voucher for only $10. But, if you are a new TopCashBack.com member you can purchase it for essentially $1 (more on that below).
- Expires August 31, 2014
- In-store only
- Cannot be used until June 13, 2014 (which still gives you time for those Fathers Day gifts!)
- Cannot be combined with other vouchers, offers, coupons
- Minimum purchase of $20 required
- Not valid at: Sears Hometown, Outlet, Appliance Showroom, or Hardware stores
- Not valid on: gift cards, Lands’ End products, Insane Deals, Levi’s, Carhartt, baby gear and furniture, Two Hearts Maternity, Scrubology, fragrances, cosmetics, hot buys, deal flash, or everyday great price items
This is a great offer for those that shop at Sears often. Even better, the terms state that if you return the item that was purchased with this Groupon you’ll receive a merchandise credit. So the way I read it is you can purchase a $20 item, return it, get a merchandise credit for $20, and then use that merchandise credit at a future time and probably can be combined with coupons! Additionally, it is 1 per person but you can buy one for every family member and then rack up the merchandise credits. At least that is how I read it.
Get the voucher for only $1!!!! TopCashBack.com has an exclusive offer for new members. If you join their site and purchase this particular Groupon you will get $9 cash back, which is MUCH better then any other online shopping portal. This means you are getting $20 to Sears for only $1!!!! You can join TopCashBack.com here and then type in Groupon in the search and you’ll see this special offer. The terms specifically state that your transaction with Groupon must only contain one $20 sears voucher priced at $10 to ensure the $9 cashback is credited to your account. If you are planning on purchasing other Groupon deals, make sure to do it in a separate transaction.
In case you already are a member of TopCashBack.com, here are some other shopping portal payouts:
- Swagbucks: 7 points per dollar spent (related post)
- Marriott: 5 points per dollar spent
- American Airlines: 3 miles per dollar spent
- Southwest Airlines: 3 points per dollar spent
My assumption is that this offer will sell out soon, so purchase sooner than later!