This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
For those that frequent this site, you already know that the Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve credit card sign up offer gives you two free at almost ANY Hilton hotel worldwide. For those that are now yet aware, here is the deal:
- Sign Up Bonus: 2 free weekend night certificates after making $2,500 in eligible purchases within 4 months of account opening. Plus, earn a $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first hotel stay at a Hilton hotel within the first three months.
- Free night certificates are limited to just weekend nights (Fri, Sat, Sun), but fortunately are not restricted to certain hotel categories
- The only restriction is at Hilton Grand Vacation properties, all-inclusive Resorts, and Waldorf Astoria hotels that do not offer standard rooms
- These free night certificates expire 12 months after they are earned
While this card has additional perks (you can read more about the perks here), two free nights at a TOP NOTCH hotel is a great offer. And, if you spend $10,000 on the card within the cardmember year you can earn another free night weekend certificate (on an annual basis if you qualify). So where are the best properties to redeem these two free night certificates. While I like the get the biggest bang out of my points/free night vouchers, I know many people are content with a $200/night hotel – free is free, right? But, what are the BEST properties to get a free night within the Hilton portfolio? This list of hotels that can be easily $350+ a night. And remember, when you use your free night voucher you are not paying the additional tax as well.
- Maldives – Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- Bora Bora – Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa
- London – The Trafalgar London & The Waldorf Hilton, London (there are more, but those two seem to be the most expensive)
- Paris – Concorde Opéra Paris & Hilton Paris La Defense
- Toyko – Conrad Tokyo
- Koh Samui, Thailand – Conrad Koh Samui
- Amsterdam – Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Maui – Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Miami – Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach & Hilton Cabana Miami Beach
- Key West – DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Grand Key – Key West & The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- New York City – Waldorf Astoria New York & Conrad New York & Hilton Times Square (there are more, but those seem to be the most expensive)
- Breckenridge, Colorado – DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge
- Park City, Utah – Waldorf Astoria Park City
While Maldives and Bora Bora is always ridiculously expensive, some of the other hotels is based on seasons. London, Paris, Amsterdam, and other hotels throughout Europe are going to be most expensive during the summer months, while Miami and Key West is ridiculously expensive during the winter/spring. New York City is expensive leading up to Christmas (and many other random times throughout the year), and Maui has it’s peak times as well mid-December to April. Ski destinations will also be most expensive during ski season, but very reasonably priced during the summer months. So of course your vouchers will get more dollar value when redeemed during peak time. How to enter the giveaway: Comment on THIS BLOG POST by end of day Monday, June 22 at 11:59pm EDT with your best usage for these two free nights (if you already have the card), or how you will redeem these nights if you are looking to apply for the card. I will give away two $100 Hilton gift cards to a randomly selected winner to use on a future hotel stay. You only have two days to enter. Comment away! Key Links:
- Citi® Hilton HHonorsTM Reserve Card: LIMITED TIME OFFER – 2 free weekends nights to use at any Hilton portfolio hotel (excludes all-inclusive resorts, Hilton Grand timeshare properties, and Waldorf Astoria hotels with no standard rooms offered) – must spend $2,500 in 4 months to earn this bonus, plus earn a $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton HHonors Portfolio within the first 3 months of account opening; Earn a free weekend night annually if you spend $10,000 on the card during your card membership year (rolling 12 months, not calendar year); Earn 10 points per $1 spent at Hilton Hotels; Earn 5 points per $1 spent on airlines and car rental purchases; Earn 3 points per $1 spent on all other purchases; $95 annual fee.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thanks for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal!