This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a great July 4th weekend!
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You can currently get a 20% bonus when transferring Starwood points to US Airways or American Airlines
- If you take advantage of the above offer of transferring SPG points to US Airways/American, read this post to see how long it takes to transfer your points to one of the two airlines
- Check your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you were targeted for the spend $25+ at Costco and receive a $25 statement credit – if so, that is $25 for FREE at Costco’s!
- You can easily get a 20% off JetBlue coupon to use for a future flight – this is primarily for those that live in the NY/NJ area
- Through August 31, 2014, there is a targeted promos for those with the US Airways credit card where you can receive a 20% bonus on all earned points
- If you purchase a $200+ American Express gift card you will get a $10 statement credit with Amex Sync
- If you’ve ever been to Martha’s Vineyard help out a reader and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!