This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You can get a $5 statement credit by eating out at LA Restaurant Week restaurants and using your registered American Express credit card
- Unfortunately it looks like Chase has eliminated the 7% annual bonus for new card members going forward – BUT… they’ve added two new perks with primary rental car coverage and an increase in the maximum payout for trip cancellation/trip interruption
- Book your Southwest Airlines Companion’s ticket NOW (Sunday July 20) – starting tomorrow you will pay more due to the 9/11 security fee increase
- Via Gilt City you can get a discount with GoGreenRides around NYC and to LaGuardia Airport
- If you are looking to rent a Hertz rental car, here are a bunch of coupons and promotion codes
- Here is a list of my top 5 credit card offers for the month of July
- Citi has been sending out targeted offers to their AAdvantage credit card members to get them to spend money on their cards and receive club lounge vouchers
- If you are looking to park at Newark Airport, here is a discounted offsite parking voucher via Amazon Local
- If you were ever wondering which credit card was the best to use at Marriott hotels, you can check out this prior blog post
- Amex Sync just came out with a new promotion where you can spend $250 at Best Buy and get a $25 statement credit – sync all your Amex cards to take advantage multiple times by tweeting #AmexBestBuy (expires September 2, 2014)
- If you’ve ever been to Hamburg, Germany help out a reader and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!