This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Three new Amex Offers (Sync) promotions came available today! I am particular excited about the Whole Foods offer as it is not too common to get a discount on grocery purchases! The Whole Foods and JC Penney offer are also available via Twitter, which means you can sync ALL of your American Express credit cards and take advantage multiple times. The Dollar Tree offer is currently not available via Twitter (at least I cannot find a working hashtag), but should be available through your AmericanExpress.com account or Facebook.
- Whole Foods: Spend $75+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexWholeFoods
- Tip: Purchase a $75 gift card in-store to trigger the statement credit, then use the gift card amongst multiple purchases or at a future date. In-store purchases only.
- JCPenney: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/2/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexJCPenney
- Tip: Valid for in-store or online purchases. If you use a coupon code (which I suggest!), make sure the total amount (including tax and shipping) is at least $50. The terms specifically state that gift card purchases made through JCPGiftCard.com are excluded, but doesn’t state anything about purchasing gift cards through their regular JCPenney.com site. To play it safe, you purchase a gift card in-store to trigger the statement credit until I get successful confirmation.
- DollarTree.com: Spend $101+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 9/2/2014.
- Tip: Valid for online or phone purchases only.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series
- Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A
- Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com
- Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.