This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Back in April, Hyatt sent out targeted emails where you could earn bonus points or a free night certificate for stays between May 1 through July 31. While this is great for those that were going to stay at a Hyatt hotels anyways during this time frame, it also might be mattress run worthy.
For instance, I received an offer to earn a free night certificate (category 1-4) after my next stay. If you are able to use the certificate that would cost $150 for the night, for example, it could be worthwhile to find a cheap $69/night hotel room. Other targeted offers (per this FlyerTalk thread) have included:
- 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your first eligible stay (link)
- 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after completing four eligible stays (link)
- 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your first eligible stay (link)
- 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your first eligible stay (link)
- Free category 1-4 certificate after your first eligible stay (link) – free night voucher is valid through October 31, 2014
You have one more week, until July 31, 2014, to complete your stay for this offer. Anyone else receive a targeted promotion and able to take advantage?