This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
It has been reported by many that there is a 70,000 point sign up offer available for the Chase Ink Plus credit card. This is a great offer for a card that is typically 50,000 points, but it required going into a Chase bank to apply. Unfortunately there is no publicly available link available as of right now. You can learn more about the Chase Ink Plus credit card here.
The main difference between this offer and the ongoing 50,000 point offer that you’ll find online is that the enhanced offer does not waive the $95 annual fee the first year. So ultimately you are “paying” $95 for 20,000 points. While I hate paying an annual fee, especially the first year of card membership, I personally think this is well worth it.
I happened to be in my local Chase this past Wednesday and did not see this offer advertised, but if you are interested I suggest heading over and asking a representative about the offer. As far as I know, there is no set expiration date for this offer, but I wouldn’t sit on it for awhile.
If you are new to the Chase Ultimate Rewards program (which is the point currency for this card), you can learn more about it in this prior blog series:
- Introduction to Chase Ultimate Rewards Program
- Maximizing Chase Ultimate Rewards with Chase Freedom
- Maximizing your Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire, Chase Ink Classic, and Chase Ink Cash Points
- Downgrading your Chase Ultimate Rewards Card to Avoid the Annual Fee
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Hotel Stays
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Air Travel
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Chase Sapphire
- Chase Ultimate Rewards: Sapphire Preferred vs. Ink Bold
- Comparison of Four Chase Ink Ultimate Rewards Credit Cards
- Difference Between the Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus
- Top 10 Chase Ultimate Reward Questions
Let me know if you’ve had any success applying for this offer in the branch!