While I have all of the currently available promotions listed in the “Amex Sync” tab on the blog, below is a list of all the ones that are set to expire today July 31, 2014 and tomorrow August 1, 2014. I’ve included as much detail as possible about all of the promotions as well so you can fully maximize. Remember, many of the times gift card purchases work, so you can purchase a gift card to use at a later time. If you have any other tips or tricks for me to add to the list, comment below for other readers to take advantage of.
Amex Sync promotions ending today July 31, 2014:
- Staples.com: Spend $100, get a $15 statement credit. Related blog post
- Tip: This is for targeted accounts. Purchase other merchant gift cards.
- Hulu Plus: Spend $20+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2014.
- ExxonMobile: Spend $30+, get a $5 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexExxonMobil
- Tip: Must be a single transaction of $30 or more to trigger the
- Newegg.com: Spend $150+ get a $15 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexNewegg
- Tip: Newegg.com sometimes has free after rebate software products, so you could potentially end up making $15 with some of these products as Amex just sees the total amount on the credit card and triggers the statement credit.
- TicketMaster.com: Spend $75+, get a $25 statement credit.
- Tip: The terms explicitly state that it excludes gift card purchases.
- Cathay Pacific: Spend $2,000, get a $200 statement credit. Related blog post
Amex Sync promotions ending tomorrow August 1, 2014:
- GroundLink.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexGroundLink
- Tip: This does not look like it needs to be a single transaction of $100 or more, so multiple transactions should work.
- Columbia.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexColumbia
- Tip: This is valid for online purchases only.
- HudsonJeans.com: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexHudsonJeans
You can learn more about the Amex Sync promotions in this prior blog series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards