This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I tweeted this one out yesterday, so you might have already seen this promotion if you follow me on twitter, but… you can get $20 statement credit with a $100+ purchase at a Courtyard by Marriott hotel. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay!
This promotion is valid for transactions between August 1 and September 30, 2014. That means the charge must hit your credit card between these dates to trigger the statement credit. This also means that your total bill must be at least $100, which includes tax and any other incidentals you put on your room bill. The terms also state that you must make your reservation directly through Marriott, but I believe as long as you are charged directly by the hotel (and not a third-party system payment) you should be good.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync.
- Tweet #AmexCourtyard
I love when Amex offers their Sync promotions via Twitter as it makes it a lot easier to register all of your Amex cards. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards
You can check out all the other current Amex Sync promos here. Enjoy!
Has anyone had any success purchasing gift cards at a Marriott Courtyard and it triggering the statement credit?