This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This is just a quick reminder that today, Friday August 15, is the last day to take advantage of the Costco’s Amex Offers promotion. Unfortunately this is a targeted promotion, but I highly suggest checking your account to see if you are eligible. It is one of the better promotions as you only need to spend $25 to get the $25 statement credit – FREE money!!! This is also for in-store purchases only and from the reports I read online purchases will NOT count. If you are not looking to make a full Costco’s run today though, you can quickly stop in and purchase a $25 gift card to trigger the statement credit!
To sync your Amex card to this promotion:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
- Find the Costco’s offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (not everyone will see this promotion in their account unfortunately)
If you see this offer on multiple accounts, read the “Syncing with AmericanExpress.com” post first. DO NOT click the “Save Offer” button first. If you do this you will not be able to take advantage multiple times!
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series:
- Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A
- Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com
- Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards
You can check out all the other current Amex Sync promos here. Enjoy!