This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
Credit Card Reminder: The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express, and Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express limited time sign up offer is ending tomorrow, Monday, September 8, 2014. All three cards are offering a 50,000 sign up bonus after meeting the minimum spend requirements. Additionally, the Gold Delta SkyMiles card gives you a $50 statement credit and the Platinum card gives you a $100 statement after spending the respective $50/$100 on a Delta purchase within the first three months of card membership. The Platinum card also gives you 15,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after meeting the minimum spend requirements. You can read more about the card benefits and the sign up offer here. THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
- Through end of day today, you can get a 3,000 mile bonus when making a hotel reservation through Rocketmiles (this is for new users only)
- Also through end of day today, you can get a $10 in free money from TopCashBack by trying out their online cash back site
- Through the end of 2014, you can get car service rides for a flat $10 anywhere in Manhattan!!! This is with the new-ish car service (Uber-like car service/taxi) called Gett. You can also get a $20 sign up bonus for signing up via a referral link.
- If you are in the market for another credit card sign up offer, here is my list of my recommended credit card offers for the month of September
- At the beginning of the month, a few new Amex Sync Offers were announced
- Through December 30, 2014, you can get triple points when dining out any many SPG restaurants
- Through September 30, 2014, you can purchase Amtrak points with up to a 30% bonus
- Also through September 30, 2014, you can purchase US Airways miles with up to a 100% bonus
- Via Amazon Local, you can purchase a discounted parking voucher at JFK airport
- Through September 14, 2014, you can purchase Southwest points with up to a 50% bonus
- Southwest Airlines has extended their reservation system for flights through April 6, 2015
- If you’ve even been to Tahiti, help a reader travel by posting your travel suggestions on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!