This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Swagbucks currently have a few gift cards on sale, so if you have any Swagbuck points you might want to think about cashing them out
- Here are a bunch of FAQs from InterContinental’s “Into the Nights” Fall/Winter promotion and you can read more details about the actual promotion and how to possibly get a better offer here
- If you haven’t heard by now, Plink has shut their doors and unfortunately all unclaimed points are forfeited
- If you are looking to save money with hotel reservations, make sure to check out the deal site TravelPony
- You can still purchase a Costco membership for ultimately $35 (purchase here)
- Unfortunately Amazon Payments will be coming to an end October 12 – you still have two more times to “pay” your friend/family member $1,000 for free from a credit card
- You have until tomorrow, Monday September 15 to register for Chase Freedom’s 3rd quarter 5x points categories
- SPG just announced their new promotion where you can earn 2x or 3x points on your stay (of at least 2 nights or more) – this promotion will run September 15 through December 15, 2014
- Through November 14, 2014, you can earn 2x points on all Amtrak rides
- There is a new Amex Offer where if you spend $100+ at Staples.com you’ll get a $15 statement credit through September 30, 2014 (targeted accounts only)
- If you’ve even been to Panama, help a reader travel by posting your travel suggestions on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!