This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I tweeted this out super early this morning, so you might have already seen this promotion if you follow me on twitter, but… you can get $20 statement credit with a $100+ purchase at all of the Quidsi online stores. This includes diapers.com, soap.com, beautybar.com, wag.com, yoyo.com, casa.com, vinemarket.com, afterschool.com, bookworm.com, and look.com. I personally think this is a GREAT promotion as there are 10 total merchants included which is catered towards almost all households! Also, this promotion is available via Twitter, so everyone is eligible and you can sync as many Amex cards as you have. Remember though, you must have an American Express credit card to take advantage!
This promotion is valid for transactions between September 15 and October 31, 2014, although you must first enroll in this offer.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexCasa
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Casa.com offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
Unfortunately the terms specifically state that gift card purchases are excluded. The terms do not state it must be a one-time purchase, so I believe the $100 can be spread amongst multiple orders during the promotion timeframe, but I am going to try to get a clear answer from American Express.
Also, if you are new to any of the above sites you can use a first time order coupon. You can use coupon code JSTE3296 to get anywhere between 20-30% off your first purchase depending on the site. This is my referral code, and all referral credits received will be donated to charities that the site works with (my settings is for them to be split amongst all the charities they work with). Remember, you can double dip with getting a percentage off and the $20 statement, but the $100 threshold is on the actual amount spend after any coupon codes are applied.
And lastly, make sure to go through an online shopping portal to maximize the points/miles/cash back earned. You’ll need to determine which one is the best for the individual site as all 10 are different. I am personally finding that TopCashBack.com is the highest payout for most of the 10 sites, but make sure to shop around to get the most out of your purchase.
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards
You can check out all the other current Amex Sync promos here. Enjoy!