This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Here is a list of all the current hotel promotions for the Fall/Winter
- Targeted accounts can get a free $10 Amazon code with a $50 gift card purchase
- If you stay at Hyatt hotels often, make sure to check to see which credit card to use
- Hyatt has a Fall promotion where targeted accounts can earn up to 50,000 bonus points
- You can earn 7,500 AAdvantage miles after two stays at a Radisson hotel
- Amex Offers is giving targeted accounts 2x points at Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, and PB Teen purchases
- Through December 12, 2014, you can earn up to 35,000 bonus miles by flying from the US or Canada to London on United or Air Canada
- There is a great Amex Sync promotion where you can get a $5 statement credit with a $15 purchase at Walmart.com – gift card purchases work!
- Another great Amex Sync promotion is a $20 statement credit with a $100 purchase at either Diapers.com, Soap.com, Casa.com, Yoyo.com, Bookworm.com, Beautybar.com, Way.com
- You have until tomorrow (Monday September 22) to enter TravelPony’s $500 giveaway – you can also get 6% off a hotel reservation for check in dates prior to December 21 by using code FALL6
- Through September 22 (tomorrow!) you can get up to a 100% bonus when purchasing IHG points
- Through October 15, 2014, you can get a 50% bonus when transferring your Amex Membership Reward points to Virgin America points – although I think this promotion might be targeted
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!