This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
If you sign up for Bing Rewards you can get a $3 Amazon.com gift card for FREE! I just went through the process and it took no more then 3 minutes.
- Go to Bing.com
- In the search bar type in “Amazon”
- Click the “Try Bing Rewards now*” button at the bottom of the screen
- Sign in with your Microsoft email address if you have one (Hotmail or Outlook), or create a new account – creating a new account just takes an extra minute and I used my @gmail.com address. You’ll immediately receive a confirmation email that you’ll need to activate.
- Select the radio button for the “Earn 340 credits – Thanks for joining! Here’s 340 credits for a $3 Amazon.com gift card”
- It says the gift card will then be sent to the email on file within 24 hours.
Entering Amazon.com Gift Card to an Account: You can enter your Amazon.com gift card into your account to use at a future time. Go to Amazon.com > Your Account > Apply a Gift Card to Your Account > Enter the gift card number in the “Enter a Gift Card Claim Code” box > Click “Apply to your Account”
Reminder: You can also see if you are eligible for the free free $10 credit with $50 Amazon.com gift card purchase. You can read more about this promotion here.