This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Since it is the last day of the month, many promotions are coming to an end. Many of these have been extremely lucrative and I want to ensure you do not miss the deadline. Today is the last day to…
- Sync your American Express card and receive a statement credit at many merchants. There are many great Amex Sync promotions ending today that might be of interest to you. For example, Staples.com, Courtyard by Marriott, Whole Foods, Jetsetter, etc. Related blog post
- Get a free $10 Amazon.com certificate. If you purchase a $50 Amazon.com gift card you can get a $10 promotional certificate sent to you via email. You’ll need to purchase the gift card by September 30 and you’ll receive the promo certificate by October 15. You’ll need to use the certificate by the end of October. Unfortunately this is only for targeted accounts which you can check here, so do not buy a gift card assuming you’ll get the $10 credits unless you are eligible! Related blog post
- Earn 2,000 American Airline miles. You can earn 2,000 miles by signing up for their dining program and spending $25+ at a participating restaurant by September 30. Related blog Post
- Get a 30% bonus when purchasing Amtrak points. You can currently purchase Amtrak points with a 30% bonus. Purchasing points might actually be cheaper then paying the ticket price! Related blog Post
- Send a friend/family member $1,000 via Amazon Payments. Through Amazon Payments you can send up to $1,000 a month for free using your credit card. This option is ending October 12, 2014, so make sure to take advantage of both September and October! Related blog post
- Maximize your Q3 5x spend with your Chase Freedom card. The third quarter ends today so you still have a few more hours left to hit that $1,500 spend on your Chase Freedom credit card. Categories this quarter include: Gas Stations and K0hl’s. Remember, you can always purchase gift cards at the included merchants to then use at a future time. Related blog post
- Transfer your SPG points to British Airways Avios with a 10% bonus. While it is not a high enough bonus for me to take advantage, if you typically transfer your SPG points specifically to British Airways Avios, getting an extra bonus is always great! And if you transfer 20,000 points you’ll get the 5,000 point bonus as well. Related blog post
Also, remember to enter my giveaway to win one of three GoGo WiFi codes! All you need to do is follow me on Twitter and tweet to me your favorite travel destination of 2014 using hashtag #DWLGoGo. Goodluck!
And do not forget about the promotions above ending soon!