This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Via The Flight Deal website flights from the US to Europe are pricing out between $400 and $700 between now and May 5, 2015. While these are not massive mistake fare deals, they are still much cheaper then the regular price you’ll find for these routes. These fares can be found on American, US Airways, and Delta.
For example, The Flight Deal found the following discounted routes:
- San Francisco – Dublin for $465 on US Airways
- Los Angeles – Madrid for $664 on United
- Seattle – Brussels for $686 on US Airways
- Portland – Zurich for $695 on US Airways
- Phoenix – Brussels for $686 on US Airways
- Dallas – Madrid for $664 on United
- Chicago – Dublin for $430 on United
- Boston – Madrid for $664 on United
- Newark – Dublin for $405 on US Airways
- Philadelphia – Venice for $695 on Air Canada
- Washington D.C. – Barcelona for $659 on American
- Miami – Brussels for $650 on US Airways
Availability for the routes above seem widely available, but some do include a layover. If you are thinking about a trip to Europe, now might be a good time to check out the price. Again, these are by no means act now deals, but definitely some good prices to a whole slew of cities.
Sample fare from Newark to Dublin, although it does require a layover in Philadelphia. And the Philadelphia to Dublin direct flight is pricing out at more then double!