This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Here is a roundup of many Amazon.com deals, which includes:
- Staying at Hilton hotels this year will count for earning status next year (unfortunately this is a targeted offer though)
- Shop at a few select stores in NYC (for example, B&H, Cole Haan, H&M, etc.) and get a $10 statement credit after spending $50+ dollars (you can do this three times per Amex card)
- Get the easiest 7,500 American Airline miles ever by test driving a Cadillac!
- Starting next year, earning Delta status will become more difficult
- There is an Amex Sync promotion where if you spend $100+ at Staples you can get a $20 statement credit
- Through December 15, 2014, you can get double Hertz points
- Post your boarding pass to Twitter to help support breast cancer awareness
- You can now start booking Southwest Airline flights to Costa Rica
- If you’ve even been to Porto, Portugal, help a reader travel by posting your travel suggestions on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!