This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
UPDATE: This offer has expired. To see the most up to date offer for this credit card you can check out the promotions page.
For those that woke up this morning saying “Shoot! I meant to apply for the Chase Ink Plus card before I went to sleep last night”, the good news is the offer is still available. I was told that the offer was ending yesterday, but sometimes it happens that there are other active links for another day or two. In this case, I am finding a link still available if you wanted to apply but forgot to. I have no idea how long this link will stay active for, but I will be sure to update this post once it reverts back.
And here is everything you need to know about the offer and the Chase Ultimate Rewards program.
Offer blog posts:
- Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Sign Up Bonus
- Best Use of Chase Ultimate Rewards Posts
- Can I Get the Sign Up Bonus for the Chase Ink Credit Cards Again?
Chase Ultimate Rewards program blog posts:
- Introduction to Chase Ultimate Rewards Program
- Maximizing Chase Ultimate Rewards with Chase Freedom
- Downgrading your Chase Ultimate Rewards Card to Avoid the Annual Fee
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Hotel Stays
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Air Travel
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Chase Sapphire
- Chase Ultimate Rewards: Sapphire Preferred vs. Ink Bold
- Top 10 Chase Ultimate Reward Questions
- Ink Plus® Business Credit Card: Earn 70,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $5,000 on the card within the first three months.
Note: This is not an affiliate link, but the best available offer for this card!