This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
In case you had your second “Oh Shoot!” moment when you woke up this morning and realized you forgot to apply for the Chase Ink Plus card with the 70,000 point offer, I have good news for you. The offer is still available at a Chase branch. This offer started being available at Chase branches back in July which I wrote about then. The only issue is, Chase branches cannot be found in every state so this might not work for some of you.
I am not 100% sure of the expiration date at the branch, but I believe off the top of my head it is until mid-November. I’ll find out exactly though when I go to my local branch later this week.
This is the exact same offer that has been available via online for the past few weeks or so – 70,000 point sign up offer after spending $5,000 on the card within the first three months. And the annual fee of $95 is NOT waived for the first year.
By now I am sure you are all more then aware of the Chase Ultimate Rewards program (which is the point currently for this card), but if not, here is a prior blog series that can get you up to speed on the program:
- Introduction to Chase Ultimate Rewards Program
- Maximizing Chase Ultimate Rewards with Chase Freedom
- Maximizing your Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire, Chase Ink Classic, and Chase Ink Cash Points
- Downgrading your Chase Ultimate Rewards Card to Avoid the Annual Fee
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Hotel Stays
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Air Travel
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Chase Sapphire
- Chase Ultimate Rewards: Sapphire Preferred vs. Ink Bold
- Comparison of Four Chase Ink Ultimate Rewards Credit Cards
- Difference Between the Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus
- Top 10 Chase Ultimate Reward Questions
This is officially my last post for awhile on this credit card! This is the best offer available for the card as the publicly available links online have now reverted back to the same previous offer of 50,000 points.