This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You can get some great fares from Boston to all the Hawaiian Islands on almost all carriers! Flights to Maui are pricing out as low as $527!
- WOW Air just launched service between Boston and Baltimore to Iceland and is offering some ridiculously inexpensive fares!
- Southwest Airlines is currently having a fare sale with flights starting at just $73 one-way.
- Through December 21, 2014, if you spend 3+ nights at a participating hotel in Chicago you can get a $150 Amex statement.
- Through November 30, 2014, you can get a 33% bonus when you transfer your American Express Membership Reward points to the Hilton HHonors program.
- It looks like IHG’s “Into the Nights” major fiasco has been resolved and affected members should see their promotion terms back to the way they were.
- There are currently two different Marriott credit cards available – a 70,000 point offer for those with status and a 50,000 point offer for everyone else.
- You only have less than a week left to take advantage of two huge Southwest loopholes:
- Get a 50% bonus when transferring your Amex Membership Reward points to Starwood’s SPG program (this is a targeted offer for those with a Platinum or Centurion Amex credit card)
- If you missed out on the online 70,000 Chase Ink Plus credit card offer, I have good news for you – the offer is still available at Chase branches!
- Through October 31, 2014, you can transfer your Marriott Reward points to US Airways with a 20% bonus – this is great for Air + Hotel packages.
- Save money on a Virgin America flight by purchasing a voucher for less via Living Social.
- If you’ve even been to Algarve, Portugal, help a reader travel by posting your travel suggestions on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!