This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
On these promotions, deals, and tricks ending today, Friday, October 31, 2014. The last day of the month typically means many opportunities are coming to an end, and I want to make sure that you do not miss out on any of them!
So here is a compiled list of all the promotions that you do not want to miss. Today is the last day to…
- Partake in the many Southwest Airline point tricks. There have been a few loopholes available throughout the past few years which have allowed members to fully maximize their points and standard awards to the fullest. These loopholes were made possible by transferring points/credits back and forth to the AirTran A+ loyalty program. AirTran will be shutting down their program, so these tricks will no longer available. If there is one “ACT NOW” opportunity to look into, this one is it. Related blog post (sub posts include: Convert your Southwest Credits or Standard Awards to Points, Extend your Standard Award Free Flights, Transfer your Southwest Points to a Standard Award)
- Purchase InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) points with a bonus. You can currently purchase IHG points with a 60% bonus. This will cost you about the same amount as purchasing points through the loophole where you can get points for .7 cents. Related blog post
- PurchaseClub Carlson points with a bonus. Another purchasing points opportunity where you can get a 30% bonus. A lucrative offer for those with the Club Carlson credit card. Related blog post
- Transfer Marriott Reward points to US Airways or American Airline miles with a bonus. You can get a 20% bonus by transferring your points to either airline. This promotion is best when used with a Nights + Flight redemption! American Airline related blog post; US Airways related blog post
- Purchase British Airways miles with a bonus. Currently you can get a 20% bonus which means you can pay a fixed $135 for a short-haul flight. Related blog post
- Get a $10 free promotion code at Amazon.com. Targeted accounts are able to get a $10 promotion code when purchasing a $50 gift card at Amazon.com. Related blog post
- Link all credit cards to your Softcard account. For every eligible credit card you sync to Softcard and make a purchase, you’ll get a $20 Amazon.com gift card! Let’s say you have 5 credit cards to link, that means $100 free at Amazon! Related blog post
- Take advantage of many Amex Offers/Sync promotions. There are many offers ending today, such as Lord & Taylor, Diapers.com, Soap.com, JenniferMillerJewlery.com, Pottery Barn Kids, PB Teen, Mark and Graham, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma, Samsonite, Intermix, and Bonobos. Related blog post
- Book a reservation through TravelPony with 8% off. TravelPony is currently offering 8% off all hotel reservations when you use the code SCARY8. This can provide with a heavily discounted hotel room. Related blog post
- Order your Amazon Local Register. By ordering today you will be locked into a 1.75% fee rate through January 1, 2016. Related blog post
As you can see, there are many promotions, offers, tricks, loopholes, etc. ending TODAY! Do not miss out on some amazing opportunities!