This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
CVS has a special Black Friday Weekly circular which runs Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) through Saturday. There are a few items after ExtraCare bucks which is great, although not nearly as many as in previous years. The best thing about Black Friday at CVS is that if any deals are out of stock, you can get a rain check (except MI for some reason).
Free (or almost free) after ExtraBucks:
- CVS AA/AAA Batteries 4 pack: $4.19 – $4.19 EB (1 per account)
- Gum Supreme Toothbrush: $2 – $2 EB (1 per account)
- Hershey’s, Reese’s, KitKat: $0.79 – $0.79 EB (1 per account)
- Orbit Gym 14 count: $1 – $1 EB (1 per account)
- Viva Vantage Choose-a-Size Paper Towels Single Roll: $1.99 – $1.99 EB (1 per account)
Not free, but a really good deal after ExtraBucks:
- Colgate Max 6oz: $2.99 – $2.49 EB (2 per account)
- Cheerios Multi Grain 12oz: $1.88 – $1.00 EB (1 per account)
- Dawn 9oz: 2 for $2 – $1 EB (1 per account)
- NYX Lip: $3.88 – $3 EB (1 per account)
- Progresso Soup: 4 for $5 – $1 EB (1 per account)
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 7.5oz: $1.88 – $1.00 EB (1 per account)
- Speed Stick: $2.88 – $2.00 EB (1 per account)
- Wet N Wild Nail Color Set: $3.99 – $3.00 EB (1 per account)
When taking advantage of ExtraBucks offers at CVS I tend to purchase my items amongst multiple transactions. I start by purchasing the most expensive item and then immediately use the ExtraBucks I received on my receipt for the next item or two. This way I use my ExtraBucks right away and do not have to put out that much cash. It also helps me ensure that the bucks are used.
Also, check out coupon pile to see if there are additional coupons for the items above (also check coupons.com and cvssavingscentral.com). For some of the free items you can actually make money by using a coupon on top of the ExtraBucks!
Anyone able to get a bunch of free items at CVS?! Remember though, they are only free if you actually have a use for the ExtraBucks you receive. Make sure you do not let them expire. And also remember that in many states you have to pay tax on items purchased and you do not receive that amount back in ExtraBucks. ENJOY!