This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Happy Sunday! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and were able to take advantage of some Black Friday deals. Now onto Cyber Monday, although many merchants started early!
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Make sure to register for Starwood’s “More for You” promotion NOW!
- Many Amex Sync Offers are ending today, so check to see if there are any you can take advantage of.
- Purchase $30 worth of items at CVS and get a free $10 gift card of your choice (and use coupon to really only pay about $15 or so).
- Through December 1, 2014 get 50% off all Silvercar rentals – this can also be combined with their free gift promotion!
- There are a bunch of Black Friday hotel deals that you can still take jump on.
- Here are some money saving tips and if you plan on shopping tomorrow during Cyber Monday – also make sure to get the biggest bang for your buck with online shopping portals and double dip with Amex Sync Offers.
- Through February 2, 2014, you can get a $40 statement credit with a $175+ purchase at DoubleTree hotels.
- Get $5 off a $15 or more gift card by signing up for the gift card purchasing website Gyft.
- Amazon.com has already started offering Cyber Monday deals.
- If you’ve even been to Panama, help a reader travel by posting your travel suggestions on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!