This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
American Express just launched a new Amex Offers where if you spend $200+ at Newegg.com you’ll get a $25+ statement credit. For those who do not shop at Newegg there is an opportunity to purchase a gift card for another store and still get the $25 statement credit. This can result at a 12.5% savings at another store. For example, you can purchase gift cards for American Airlines, Carnival Cruise, AMC Theater, JCPenney, Hyatt. Maggianos, Gap, Old Navy, Kohl’s, KMart, Footlocker, etc. This offer is valid through December 31, 2014.
This is available via Twitter which means everyone is eligible and you can enroll all of your American Express credit cards!
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexNewegg
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Newegg offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
Learn more about Amex Offers here:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!