This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a nice holiday and have been able to enjoy some time off from work.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Sync – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Remember to claim your $200 airline credit if you have the personal or business American Express Platinum card
- Check out all the ways to save on travel by taking advantage of Amex Offers – this includes Amex Offers with travel companies directly as well as purchasing gift cards at merchants that sell travel related gift cards!
- There are only a few days left to rent from Silvercar and essentially get $100 – this includes a $50 Visa gift card and $50 in travel credit towards your reservation
- If you are new to Amex Offers, here are some blog posts to get you started: Overview and FAQs of Amex Offers and Registering for Amex Offers Through Your American Express Accounts
- Here is everything you need to know about the British Airways Avios program
- Here is everything you need to know about the Starwood Preferred Guest program
- Chime just came out with a bunch of new rewards!
- Here is a way to get $10 free to Amazon, although it is very targeted!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!