This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Since it is the last day of the month, many promotions are coming to an end. Many of these have been extremely lucrative and I want to ensure you do not miss the deadline. Today is the last day to…
- Take advantage of many American Express Offers. There are many great Amex Offer promotions ending today that might be of interest to you. For example, Marriott, Toys R Us, Best Buy, Zappos, Cole Haan, etc. There are also 8 specific ones that you definitely do not want to miss out on. Related blog post
- Maximize your Q4 5x spend with your Chase Freedom card. The fourth quarter ends today so you still have a few more hours left to hit that $1,500 spend on your Chase Freedom credit card. Categories this quarter include: Amazon.com, Zappos.com, and select department stores. Remember, you can always purchase gift cards at the included merchants to then use at a future time. Related blog post
- Claim your incidental statement credit with the American Express Platinum card. The American Express Platinum card (both personal and business) give you a yearly $200 statement credit for purchases coded as “incidentals”. You also might be eligible for more due to the additional statement credits they were giving out earlier in the year when they lost the partnership with many lounges. You can read more about that here. You can call American Express and ask them how much you have left if you are not sure. This is a great perk of the card, especially since many gift card purchases go through the system as “incidentals.” Related blog post
- Purchase Amtrak points with a 30% bonus. You can purchase Amtrak points with up to a 30% bonus which might be great for those who tend to purchase last minute train tickets. Purchasing points could actually cost less than paying the full price for the ticket. Related blog post
- Register for Starwood’s “Select Member Exclusive” promotion: Although the promotion goes through January 31, 2015, you have until today to register. This is a targeted promotion, but I highly suggest checking to see if you are eligible. Related blog post
- Purchase Hyatt gift cards with a discount. You can currently purchase Hyatt gift cards with a 10% discount using promotion code GPGIFT14. If you have an American Express OPEN credit card and you use it to purchase the gift card, this will give you an additional 5% statement credit making your total savings 14.5%. This is a great promotion for those that stay at Hyatt hotels! Related blog post
- Purchase Starwood points with a discount. You can purchase up to 20,000 points and get up to a 25% discount. This is a tiered promotion, so the more points you buy, the greater the discount. If you have an upcoming stay at a Starwood hotel, it is worthwhile doing the math to see if purchasing points to redeem for a free night is cheaper than paying the current rate at the hotel. Related blog post
- Book a three-legged flight with Delta. On January 1, 2015, Delta is no longer requiring you to book a roundtrip to redeem their miles and instead you’ll be able to use half the number of miles for a one-way flight. This is a great enhancement for some, however, it means the opportunity to book a three-legged trip for the same number of a miles as a roundtrip is vanishing. Related blog post
- Book United’s discounted award tickets.
To a happy and health new year! And do not forget about the promotions above ending soon!