This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a nice holiday and have been able to enjoy some time off from work.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Offers – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Unfortunately the Hyatt Place Amex Offer has met its maximum capacity and that was a big oops on my part as I didn’t register prior to it disappearing from my account
- IHG’s “Into the Nights” promotion and while the technology proved to be a pain for many, I did make out pretty well!
- If you have the Chime Card you can save on travel – Southwest, Virgin America, airbnb, and Flight 100 (there are other non-travel saving options as well)
- Send in an unwanted gift and get 500 miles from Rocketmiles
- Claim your $200 “incidental” credit if you have the American Express Platinum card (business and personal card holders)
- You can purchase a $50 Sharper Image gift certificate from Groupon for only $25
- Newegg extended their Amex Offer which allows you to get 12.5% back on my gift card purchases (travel related: American Airlines, Hyatt, etc.)
- Mr Deals Post: The Companion Pass Battle
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!