This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A few new Amex Offers appeared today in my account, although most of them are only available through the AmericanExpress.com account and not Twitter. Since many offers ended a few days ago, I am hoping we will see more offers present itself over the next week. Remember to register for these offers ASAP incase any of them have limited enrollment. If I do not list a Twitter hashtag, that means it is only available through your AmericanExpress.com account or Facebook (assuming you’ve been targeted). The ones available with Twitter are eligible to everyone.
- Blue Water Grill: Spend $100, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 2/13/2015
- Tip: Purchase a gift card at the restaurant and I think (but double check) you will be able to use it at other BRguest restaurant. These restaurants include: New York City – Atlantic Grill, Bill’s, Blue Fin, Dos Caminos, Isabella’s, Ocean Grill, Ruby Foo’s, Strip House; Atlantic City – Bill’s, Dos Caminos, Sammy D’s; Ft. Lauderdale – Dos Caminos; Las Vegas – Strip House
- Barrio 47: Spend $100, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 4/5/2015
- Tip: Purchase a gift card at the restaurant to use at a future time.
- Orchard Supply House: Spend $40, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 2/5/2015
- Tweet: #AmexOSH
- Abboccato Italian Kitchen: Spend $100, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 4/5/2015
- Tip: Purchase a gift card at the restaurant and see if you can then use it at another Livanos group restaurant. These restaurants include: New Yorrk City – Molyvos, Oceana; White Plains, NY – City Limits Diner; Stamford, CT – City Limits Diner; Wayne, NJ – Burger Deluxe
- Planet Beauty: Spend $50, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 4/5/2015.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online. Free online shipping for orders of $34 or more.
- CoffeeBean.com: Spend $60, get a $12 statement credit. Expires 3/5/2015.
- Tip: Valid online only. Purchase a gift card online (physical gift card) to then use in-store.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards, however, are eligible!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series
- Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A
- Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com
- Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.