This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Offers – Compiled list of the American Express promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Receive a $25 statement credit with a $100 or more purchase at Staples with American Express – gift card purchases for other merchants do work!
- Get a great deal if you need to park your card at Newark Airport
- Spend $250 at RiteAid on select products and get 2 free nights at participating Hyatt hotels and a 7-night stay at participating RCI timeshare resorts
- Through March 25, 2015, get triple points with Hertz
- For all new flights booked with JetBlue (after registering for the promo) you’ll get double points on JetBlue flights through March 8, 2015
- The Southwest 50,000 point offer for all three of their credit cards is back!!!
- Here is everything you want to know about the Chase Ultimate Rewards program
- Through February 16, 2015, you can purchase Amtrak points with a 30% bonus
- Here are some of the best car service apps in NYC where you can get about 5 free rides in total!
- You can now get 2-hour delivery from Amazon in NYC!
- Here are some good-to-know tips when traveling with a lap child
- Here are some new Amex Offers here and here where you can get a statement credit at participating merchants when using your registered American Express credit card
- Club Carlson just announced a great promotion where you can earn up to 30,000 points per stay!
- Here are the best credit cards to use when loading your Target REDCard
- There are some targeted offers for up to 100,000 American Express points
- IHG’s new “Set Your Sites” promotion just started where you can earn 50,000 points through April 30, 2015
- Here are some good things to know to help you decide if you should use your American Airlines AAdvantage miles or British Airways Avios points when redeeming for a free flight
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!