This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
While I have all of the currently available promotions listed in the “Amex Offers” tab on the blog, below is a list of all the ones that are set to expire over the next week (some expire today!). I’ve included as much detail as possible about all of the promotions as well so you can fully maximize. If I included a Twitter hashtag, that means you can register via Twitter (although some have met their maximum enrollment). If no hashtag is included, then you can register through your AmericanExpress.com account. Here is an Overview and FAQs for those that are new to the Amex Offers.
American Express Offers ending soon:
- FedEx: Spend $10+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 1/15/15
- Tip: You can purchase boxes, packing tape, etc. at many FedEx locations
- Virgin America: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 1/15/15. Related post
- Tip: This does NOT mean you must fly by end of day today, but simply that the charge must hit your credit card by today. So if you book now for a future date it will still trigger the statement credit. Also, the $250 can include all taxes and fees and it doesn’t matter the number of passengers. Just the total amount that hits your credit card in a single transaction must be $250 or more.
- Shutterfly: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 1/17/15
- Tweet: #AmexShutterfly
- OneKingsLane.com: Spend $1oo+, get a $300 statement credit. Expires 1/17/15
- Witchcraft: Spend $15+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 1/18/15
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: Spend $40+ on parking on airport grounds at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/21/15.
- Tweet: #
- Tweet: #
Remember, these FREE money promotions are just for American Express credit card holders. Almost all Amex cards are eligible, including authorized users! Personal and business cards are eligible. Only corporate cards and prepaid cards will not work (Bluebird and Serve DO work!). To learn more about Amex Offers read this series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards