This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Since it is the last day of the month, many promotions are coming to an end. Many of these have been extremely lucrative and I want to ensure you do not miss the deadline. Today is the last day to…
- Transfer your American Express Membership Reward points to British Airways Avios. They are currently offering 40% bonus with this transfer which is great! I personally transferred about half of my Amex points over. Related blog post
- Purchase Hyatt Points with a Bonus. If you purchased Hyatt points in 2014, you are eligible to purchase points with a 40% bonus. For some properties during peak season this can be a great opportunity for a discounted stay. Related blog post
- Register for the DirecTV Amex Offer. While you have until March 31, 2015 to take advantage of this offer, you must register by today. This will give you a $100 statement credit with a $100+ purchase with DirecTV. You can register here. Read Frequent Miler’s blog post on details of this offer and how to pre-pay your DirecTV bill.
- Select your IHG “Into the Nights” Promotion. This promotion ended on December 31, 2014, however, you have until today to decide whether you want the free nights or the points based on your targeted offer. For most, the free nights will be much more valuable, but they expire December 31, 2015, so if you believe you have no use for them this year at an expensive hotel then the points might be better for you. Related blog post
- Select your American Express Platinum Incidental Credit Airline. With the American Express Platinum card (both business and personal) you are given a $200 credit towards incidentals. This is a yearly credit that runs on the calendar year. You have until tonight to select your airline of choice. If no airline is selected, it will default to the airline selected in 2014. Remember, with many airlines you can purchase a gift card and receive the reimbursement. Related blog post
- Take Advantage of Many Chime Card Offers. Many Chime Card offers are set to end tonight. This includes the regular offers that they have on their site as well as the “resolution” offers that you were able to select at the beginning of the month (I selected Travel related offers). For example, you can get a $5 statement credit at Southwest.com (purchasing a gift card worked for me), $5 statement credit at Best Buy, $5 statement credit at Urban Outfitters, etc. Additionally, the cell phone bill $5 free offer is set to expire tomorrow, night so do not forget that one! Since many are set to expire tonight, there will probably be many new ones surfacing in the next few days! General Chime Offers blog post, Travel Related Chime Offers blog post, Cell Phone Bill Chime Offers blog post
Do not forget about the promotions and travel tips above that are ending in just a few hours!