This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
24-hours ago Deals We Like went through a massive design change and I personally think it looks great! Although I am slightly biased! The site contains all the same content that you are used to, but hopefully will make finding information much easier! It also is a little more aesthetically pleasing to the eye!
If you have any suggestions I am all ears! Feel free to comment below with your input.
Here is a quick tutorial on navigating through the site.
- House Icon – Will take you back to the front homepage
- Current Promotions – This page includes all the current offers and is updated multiple times a week. Offers include anything from hotel, airline, credit card, car rental, rail, and other various merchants.
- Hotel Offers – This includes all blog posts that are categorized with a hotel offer. You are also able to use the drop down to sort by a particular hotel, including: Choice, Club Carlson, Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), Marriott, Starwood (SPG), and Wyndham.
- Airline Offers – This includes all blog posts that are categorized with an airline offer. You are also able to use the drop down to sort by a particular airline, including: AirCanada, AirFrance, Alaska Airlines, American, British Airways, Delta, KLM, Frontier, Iberia, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit Airlines, United, US Airways, Virgin America, and Virgin Atlantic.
- Credit Card Offers – This includes all blog posts that discuss either credit card offers, credit card recommendations to earn points and miles, and opportunities to get a deal by using a particular credit – ultimately it includes anything credit card related! You can also use the drop down menu to search by American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank, US Bank, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Hot Deals – This includes a drop down option that allows you to sort by Hotel Deals, Airfare Deals, Shopping Deals, and Miscellaneous Travel Deals. This differs from the various offers page as it includes blog posts that hit upon a specific deal (i.e., $600 fares to Hawaii) rather than a points and miles offer. Typically these deals are short lived so I recommend checking out these pages often.
- Tips & Tricks – A work in progress, but will ultimately include many posts that make your travel experience easier and possibly less expensive!
- About Me! – Read all about me!
Favorite Credit Cards of the Month:
On the right-hand sidebar I always have four credit cards listed that are some of my favorite at the time. This is based on both current limited time offers and solid standing offers. These are rotated every so often. To see an entire list of all current credit card offers, you can click the blue link at the bottom of the section.
On the right-hand side bar, sign up to receive a daily newsletter. This newsletter goes out around 8pm ET and includes all blog posts in the past 24 hours. This is a great way to keep up with the blog if you are not able to go to the site on a day to day basis. Remember though, some deals are short lived so unfortunately by the time you get this newsletter in the evening, it might not be available.
Popular Blog Posts:
Also on the right-hand side bar, I have some of my more popular posts listed. This allows you to access information easily, rather than searching the blog. This includes “Everything You Need to Know…”, “Best Credit Card for…” and “Hot Stories”. These are not “Act Now” deals, but instead lasting information that will help you with travel, earning and redeeming points and miles, and saving money. Also, all the current American Express Statement Offers are included in the “Hot Stories” list. This was a popular page visited by many, but was just moved to a new location on the blog!
This drop-down menu will allow you to see all blog posts that have been tagged with a certain category. For example, you can search for anything from American Airlines to Chase to Deal-a-day sites to Uber, and anything in between! Over the next few days I will be going through all posts to ensure they are categorized properly to allow you to search for relative content quickly!
On individual posts (not the homepage), you will be able to see a list of the past 10 recent stories. This will give you quick access to what I’ve been writing about over the past few days without having to go back to the homepage.
Thanks again! Thank you to everyone who has been reading this site over the past 4+ years and supported the blog. My hope is that I have been able to help you in one way or another travel on a deal! Enjoy!