This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Since it is the last day of the month, many promotions are coming to an end. Many of these have been extremely lucrative and I want to ensure you do not miss the deadline. Today is the last day to…
- Take advantage of the Newegg American Express Statement Credit Offer. I wrote about this earlier today, but with this offer you can get a $25 statement credit on a $200+ purchase at Newegg.com. They also sell many travel related gift cards which can give you a 12.5% discount ultimately on a future flight, hotel, or cruise! Related blog post
- Book your Hyatt Diamond Suite Nights. If you are a Hyatt Diamond member, today is the last day to redeem your four suite night certificates. These can be for a stay at a future date, but must be booked today.
- Get your free flight from Rite Aid. Through the Rite Aid “Fabuary” promotion, if you purchase $250 of qualifying products from Rite Aid you can redeem your credits earned for a free flight! Related blog post
- Enhanced sign up bonus from Hilton Amex Surpass credit card. There is currently an 80,000 point offer that is set to end tonight. This is for the “premier” Amex Hilton card which comes with a $75 annual fee (not waived for the first year). This card gives you automatic Gold status which ultimately gives you some nice perks. Related blog post
- Discounted business class flights to Europe and Asia. If you book a partner award flight with your United miles you can get a 20% discount. Related blog post
Do not forget about the promotions and travel tips above that are ending at the end of day today. Also, thanks to Points with a Crew for reminding me of some additional offers that are set to end.