This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The Freddie Awards are taking place April 28, 2015 and you can help select your favorite loyalty program. The voting is open to everyone and it just takes a few minutes. There are many award categories, including:
- Program of the Year (my vote: American Airline; Hotel – Hyatt)
- Best Promotion (my vote: Airline – Southwest; Hotel – IHG Rewards, even though it was executed poorly it was the most lucrative program compared to the other hotel programs)
- Best Redemption Ability (my vote: Airline – American Airlines; Hotel – Starwood Preferred Guest)
- Best Customer Service (my vote: JetBlue; Hotel – Hyatt)
- Best Loyalty Credit Card (my vote: Airline – Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card; Hotel – Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature)
- Best Elite Program (my vote: United; Hotel – Hilton)
This is an opportunity for airlines and hotels to see where they shine as well as fall short compared to their competitors. What are your votes? Vote here.