This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Unfortunately there hasn’t been too many new offers available, but I still wanted to point out the ones that have surfaced over the past month. Most are available only through your AmericanExpress.com account while some are available via Twitter. The ones available through Twitter include the hashtag needed to register and allow you to sync ALL of your American Express cards.
- Joe Fresh: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 3/20/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store only
- Scoop NYC: Spend $450+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 4/19/2105
- Tip: This offer is valid for in-store or online purchases at scoopnyc.com. Purchase a gift card in store to then use over time.
- Swanson Health Products: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at swansonvitamins.com
- StuartWeitzman.com: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 5/5/2015
- Tip: Valid online only
- Maria’s Italian Kitchen: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/22/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at mariasitaliankitchen.com
- Hayneedle.com: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 6/5/2015
- Tip: For online purchases online at Hayneedle.com
- Drybar: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 3/31/2015
- Tweet: #AmexDrybar
- Tip: Valid for in-store only, but you can purchase a gift card to trigger the statement credit and then buy a product online if you’d like
- Madewell: Spend $125+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 3/31/2015
- Tweet: #AmexMadewell
- Tip: Valid for in-store or online purchases. Buy a gift card in-store to use at a future time or at J.Crew.
- Janie and Jack: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 4/5/2015
- Tweet: #AmexJanieJack
- Tip: Valid for in-store or online purchases. Outlets are excluded. Buy a gift card in-store to use at an outlet store or at Gymboree.
- L.A. Hotel: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 4/15/2015. Related blog post
- Tweet: #AmexStayLA
- Tip: Only valid at participating hotels within Los Angeles.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards, however, are eligible!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.