This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Sunday! I am currently on vacation so posts for the next few days will be limited. This just means towards the end of the week you’ll be able to read about my experience skiing in Beaver Creek and my stay at the Park Hyatt.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Offers – Compiled list of the American Express Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Raise.com is offering $5 off select gift cards if you are a new user to the site – this can get you a gift cards for about 60% off!
- Boston Restaurant Week ends March 13 and you can get $5 off a $21 transaction at participating restaurants!
- There are a bunch of new Amex Offers where you can receive a nice statement credit after registering your card and shopping at some popular merchants
- Get an easy 1,000 Club Carlson points just for following them on Twitter; must register by March 19, 2015 at 11am ET
- Starwood’s annual hotel category changes go into effect on March 10, 2015 so you have until end of day tomorrow to make a reservation at a hotel going up a category and lock in todays points requirement – I’ll make sure to remind you of this again tomorrow!
- Marriott is also going through their annual hotel category changes, but they do not go into effect until March 20, 2015 – again, I’ll make sure to remind you prior to this date to make any reservations for hotels moving up a category
- Through March 15, 2015 you can get $35 off a Hotels.com reservation of $350 or more
- Enter to win a Gogo “Ultimate Roadwarrior” Kit
- Between March 16 and May 17, 2015 you can get double Amtrak points on all train rides
- JetBlue and American Express are breaking up, and at some point (TBD) the JetBlue by Amex point credit card will no longer be available
- While there is no set date for the last day to apply for the US Airways credit card, my assumption is it will be soon and most likely by March 31, 2015 – if you’ve been eyeing this offer I suggest applying soon as it will no longer exist due to the merger with American Airlines
- Make sure to vote for your favorite loyalty program in the Freddie Awards
- Both Marriott and Ritz Carlson are enforcing their two year point expiration policy – starting February 1, 2016 you must have had eligible account activity within the past 2 years to ensure you do not lose your points
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!