This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A few really good Amex Offers just popped up today and I am very excited about them! There haven’t been too many good ones recently, so waking up this morning to see them was a pleasant surprise. Since the two more popular ones are available via Twitter I am even more thrilled! This means you can register as many American Express cards as you have (related post) and earn a bunch of statement credits on everyday purchases!
- Chevron: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 5/15/2015
- Tweet: #AmexChevron
- Tip: Valid at the pump only. A reader commented that this works at Texaco stations too, although I haven’t tried first hand.
- FedEx Office: Spend $10+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2105
- Tip: Available at a FedEx Office store or online at fedex.com/online
- Lowe’s: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 4/17/2015
- Tweet: #AmexLowes
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at lowes.com. Purchasing a gift card in-store will trigger the statement credit. And remember, Lowe’s sells gift cards to many other retailers as well! Popular gift cards include Amazon, Southwest, Shell, Staples, Disney, Macy’s, Kohls, Babies R Us, Bed Bath & Beyond, Marshalls, Starbucks, etc.
- Boston Market: Spend $15+, get a $3 statement credit. Expire 4/16/2015
- Tweet: #AmexBostonMkt
- Tip: Use a coupon to get double savings. You can also purchase a gift card in-store to use for a future time.
For the Lowe’s and Chevron offer, you can register by either syncing your American Express card to Twitter or by saving the offer in your AmericanExpress.com account. For the FedEx and Boston Market offer, as of right now I cannot find a Twitter hashtag so it is only available with your AmericanExpress.com. You can sync your American Express card with Twitter here
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.